Community Safety Team
Community Safety is at the core of all of our activity and the Safer Hartlepool Partnership is dedicated to raising awareness about crime and anti-social behaviour across the town.
Whether you live in the North and Coastal or South and Central area of the town Hartlepool Community Safety Team aims to keep you up to date with local news, activities and advice to help reduce the risk of becoming a victim of personal, home or vehicle crime whilst making you feel more reassured about your area.
Hartlepool Community Safety Team consists of:
- Cleveland Fire Brigade Community Liaison Officer
- Hartlepool Anti-social Behaviour Unit
- Hartlepool Borough Council CCTV Service
- Hartlepool Good Tenant Scheme
- Police Crime Prevention Officer
- Police Retail Crime Liaison Officer
- Police Missing Persons Officer
- Police Mental Health and Learning Disability Liaison Officer
- Police Minority and Engagement Liaison Officer
- Police Family Intervention Project Liaison Officer
- Safer Hartlepool Partnership Analytical Team
- Victim Support
In 2010 the Community Safety Team was awarded both the Excellent Partnership Working Award and the Outstanding Customer Service Award (Team).
For further information please contact Hartlepool Community Safety Team on Tel: 01429 523100.